Ouachita Camp Foundation Rules and Regulations
1. Campsites are limited to occupancy by ten (10) persons, excluding day use guests, and one camping unit, which consist of no more than three (3) structures, such as:
a. One RV and two tents
b. A motorized camping vehicle (pickup camper, motorhome, etc.) towing a small trailer, the combined length of which may not exceed the capacity of the camping spur,
c. Two automobiles used for camping.
2. Tents must be pitched on the ground in the site reserved. No tent pegs may be driven in the asphalt.
3. No camping equipment shall be placed on any campsite while that site is officially registered to another camper.
4. Campers are not considered registered until camping fee has been paid
5. A minimum of one adult (18 years of age and above) must register for and occupy the campsite during the entire registration period.
a. Occupancy exceptions include scouting troops, camping groups or multiple family groups where sufficient adult supervision is provided.
6. Registration must be made through the proper personnel prior to arrival at camp to ensure adequate camp sites are available.
7. All vehicles and trailers must be parked on hard surfaces or designated sites.
8. MOTORIZED VEHICLES MUST STAY ON ROADS.
9. Quiet time is observed from 10:00 p.m. until sunrise.
10. Check out time is 2 PM.
1. Help prevent pollution by keeping garbage, litter, and foreign substances out of lakes, streams, and other waters.
2. All garbage and litter must either be deposited in containers provided, or taken with you when you leave.
1. Fires may be limited or prohibited at certain times.
2. Fires must be kept small and must be extinguished before leaving the area. Open fires in areas other than designated are prohibited.
1. Pets must be on leash and under control.
2. Pet litter must be cleaned up by owner and disposed of properly.
3. Pets disturbing other campers must be brought under control immediately or removed from the camp.
4. Pets (except guide dogs) are not allowed in the swimming area or sanitary facilities.
1. Do not carve, chop, cut or damage
2. No attaching anything permanent to any trees and/or buildings.
1. Boats may be launched by registered campers at the boat ramp only.
Board members of OCF reserve the right and authority to ask any guest to leave immediately that are unfit to stay at the camp due to failure to follow the rules, unsafe behavior and /or inappropriate behavior.
As of: 23-May-2017